Eat, Pray, Love : Hawaii. Lotta Nothing and Than I got Laid!

Sometimes vacation is about sitting in a Hammock doing absolutely nothing.  Palm Trees blowing in the breeze. The quiet flow of the ocean.  Being one with the nothingness of life as it is.


Ofcourse, I have plans tonight, but
right now I am writing, in a Hammock, under the plam trees, feeling as relaxed as relaxed can be.

It's a little too good to be true. 

What's a girl to do, without a worry in the world, beautiful, scenery and a passion for writing?  She may actually take a nap while working on her tan.  HEAVEN!

Hammock & Palm Trees

And than it happened.  I got myself cleaned up, threw on a new dress, which just happened to have some very Hawaiian looking flowers on it, and headed to the LUAU. 

Finally I got Laid! Technically spelled Lei'd.
Real flowers and all.  It smelled devine!!
This is exactly what I had wanted.

Just Lei'd

And than there was the roasted pig.  I have been waiting for that roasted pig as well.  Nothing taste better than a pig cooked in the ground being carried around by half naked men.  

Not sure what's more scrumptious, 
the pig or the men

An authentic Luau by all means of the word!


The Mai Tais were flowing and here we are making jokes and memories. How many ridiculous photos can we take while waiting for the show to begin?  The best part about being in Hawaii is that the weather and energy is always exactly right. Makes for some very happy people!

My Favorite photo of the bunch.
Peek-a-boo!

And we wrapped the evening up offically Lei'd and one day closer to our last day on the island.  Ironically, writing about each day, truly helped me process my vacation with a new level of apprecation.  

Each day became a piece of art to mold and recreate into a beautiful little story to share.  


It gave me peace to see the completion of another day perfect in its own right, wrapped up with a cute little bow.

  If we all did this in our day to day lives, our lives would unfold in a very different state of mind. 

 Apprecating and enjoying each moment and each day for whatever it is, without pressure of making it into something it was not suppose to be.

Be present in the moment.
Life will Transform effortlessly into something brand new. 


Comments

Most Shared Post