The End

I'm ready to close this chapter of my life.  


It's the end of a season. 
An end to an era of self discovery.



Finding what I want, what I need and of course, what I do NOT want nor need.

This journey began June 4, 2017.  

Just under 4 years ago.  

I have had so many ups and downs in these years.  It is truly amazing when I reflect.  

The strength and understanding I have gained have been surreal.  The season of friendships who have come and gone were poignant.  Those friends who have stuck are the ones who always got "IT."  They understood no matter where the journey took us.  



It is the end of my self proclaimed "Melrose Place," the neighborhood I recently left.  The irony of it all, there was no explosion at the end.  A simple quiet 'nod' good-bye. 


It is the end of traditional norms of life and living.


It is the end of so many pre-conceived notions of who I am, what I represent and how I have chosen to live my life.

It is 'The End' & I am ready to close this chapter of my life, "The Unconventional Divorce."

It No Longer Serves Nor Defines Me.

I have spoke my truth and it is time for a much needed change.  

The one thing in life that is a guaranteed is CHANGEWe must embrace the change and welcome it with open arms.  

Saying "YES" to something new is powerful. 

The actions behind the "YES" should never be delayed.  

What could be precieved as hard, is truly the beginning of a rebirth of something new.   Birthing is a labor of love and so much beauty comes with the process.  


A new Life.
A different Life.  
A transformed Life. 


It is time to take a step forward with renewed ambition.

The tides have shifted and I could not be more enthused or excited to be part of a brand new life, with a brand new partner, who has changed my entire world in such a short time.

Together we will make new memories, merge a new family and be better together with the understanding that the universe gave us both a second chance.



The End is a Blessing.  It brings us to the beginning.  We all come full circle.  Yet, in the infinite world of life, we know in our hearts how to navigate and with every twist and turn it gets easier, happier and we see our future more clearly.  



How it all plays out is still a mystery...stay tuned...this new life has a myriad of possibilities

The rebirth is still in the making.......






Comments

  1. Enjoyed and embraced every word. Wishing you the most rewarding journey as you move forward in this new life. Much love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaaawwww, thank you. I have always appreciated the loyalty and love. You've always been an inspiration for me to keep moving forward.

      Delete
  2. Couldn’t be more proud of you! You have grown so much and have helped me to look at life differently. Love you and love our friendship

    ReplyDelete
  3. Couldn’t be more proud of you! You have grown so much and have helped me to look at life differently. Love you and love our friendship

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love you so much. Super excited to see you soon too!! Makes me smile that I was an influence. Life brings us just what we need at just the right time. Big 🤗 Hugs!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Most Shared Post