Tinder

I did the deed.   I had to find out what all the fuss was about.  Swipe Right - Swipe Left.  It can't be that easy?

No bars, no awkward small talk.  I can pick a mate all in the comforts of my own home, in my underwear, if I choose.



I will admit the first time I signed up I didn't get it.  I thought, "This is stupid!" There is No way people meet like this. I shut the account down the very next day. 

And than I began hearing the legendary stories of how people meet on Tinder and actually fell in love and get this!! They got married!! These are not urban legends, these are real people finding their perfect match.

I was not really sure how emotionally available I was, but I had to put myself out there, otherwise I would just sit home and think, "What if?"  I will never move on and I will be stuck in the past.

This silly little app was going to push me over the dang dating curve ball.



Keep in mind, SWIPE RIGHT for the RIGHT Guys.  SWIPE LEFT for all the LOSERS!  

R for Right 
L for Losers

Got it?  GOOD!

This is the Rule, no matter which app you are in.  And trust me there are many.  All the dating sites use a swiping method these days, Tinder was simple a pioneer, leading the way.  And they all have apps for your phone.  You can swipe pretty much any where, any place.   

I learned a few things.  Sometimes you accidently swipe LEFT and lose a great looking guy.   This just sucks.  They are gone into the abyss of loserville. 

Sometimes you swipe RIGHT on a "LOSER"  (a very wrong man for you) and this loser-dude also matches with you. Yikes!!  Thankfully, this can be undone.  You can unmatch with a person at anytime you choose.  Whew!

Occassionally, there is a super hot, OMG, my panties are wet, type of guy.  You may be inclined to superswipe him.  On Tinder you would swipe up on this kind of hotness.  On other apps, it'll be some other type of move to show some extra special love for the panty wetters.  

Once you find a bunch of super cute or hot guys to chat with, make sure they aren't creepers, and get to chatting.




Read their profiles, get creative and be interesting.  Do NOT be like all the other 100s of girls they are chatting with.  For every 10 guys (or girls) you chat with you will find one worthy of actually meeting for coffee, lunch or drinks.  

Keep it light, fun and cheeky.  Pick up on their vibes and roll with it.  If they bring up sex in the first few exchanges, run away.  Or ignore them, unless you are looking for a fling. 

There really is no way to know if you have chemistry unless you meet the person face to face. Messaging is fun, but one on one contact is the only sure fire way to know if you both will hit it off.  At least one or two phone calls prior to meeting is a good idea too.  Sometimes the guy has a thick accient and awkard nervous laugh. (Thank God, I figured that out before meeting that guy.) 

All in all, be yourself!! I can not stress how important this is.  If a guy makes you uncomfortable, tell them and if all else fails ghost them.  

There are Plenty of Fish swipes 
in the dating Sea.  

                       Get Your Swipe On!!





Comments

Most Shared Post