A New Year - A New Idea

A New Year - A New Perspective.

Lets change the message.  Let's do something different.  Make those resolutions, but what will make this New Year different from all other years?


I personally have so many amazing things to look forward to in the  New Year and with those happy thoughts comes a zest for life I hope will be contagious to both my readers and those who I share my life with. Always, leading with my intuitive edge to push me to new heights.

2018 is a new year, filled with anticipation and hope for new things to come. How will we choose to live it? 

One of my very dear friends is getting married this year, to an incredible man who adores her. Watching this wedding come together piece by piece has been enticing.  I recall asking her often, "When are you setting that date and picking a venue?"   Today, the wedding is on the cusp of happening and there are so many exciting pre wedding events.  A time to celebrate a successful love story, one that began on a dating app, believe it or not. (I had to throw that in there)  Being part of this union truly brings me so much joy and happiness.







I have another friend who very possibly could be getting engaged this year.  Her story is a whirlwind romance, and their relationship is one to model others.  I love being around their happy, secure energy.  Seeing these two in their new stages of love,  brings new awareness of what a healthy relationship is woven together with: trust, care, loyalty, with a warm layer of love surrounding it.  It is beautiful.

I decided to use 2018 to tell the stories of others, to dig deep into their journey and learn what makes their relationships tick and withstand the test of time, while others are damaged, fail and fall apart.  I will be challenged, as it is much more difficult to write someone else's truth over my own.  Talking to these couples and digging deep will be a quest of enlightened understanding.




I will also use 2018 to share a 2nd journey I personally went on after my divorce.  Sometimes we think divorce is the worse experience to endure after years of being with the same person. However, I believe, it is the first relationship after a divorce that truly catches us at our most vulnerable moments and often causes more heartache than our divorce.  I will tell it as a cautionary tale, while offering up my own, raw emotion, something I tend to do well.



My final goal for 2018, both personal and blog wise, is to continue to have adventures, both in dating and in life in general.  I will share the good, the bad and the ugly to make you laugh and cry and shake your head thinking, 'Is this girl for real?'

I promise not to disappoint or hold back.  Writing is an outlet, an inspiration and a gateway to everything and anything our heart desires. I do this with purpose and intent.



Let's keep going, moving on this journey, week by week.  Share my posts and like my page. (@unconventionaldivorce) I want us to grow together and make this an outstanding year filled with real hope, true love and a lot of happiness.  We may have a few bumps along the way, but we will always come full circle to those things that truly matter.


https://www.facebook.com/unconventionaldivorce/
  

Comments

Most Shared Post