A True Tragic Love Story

Two people come together with care and passion, 
but for whatever reason their courtship is abruptly halted. 




A new budding love that will never be enjoyed. The love will remain new, never fully realized.

Two beautiful people, they knew each other for three years, the man had a crush on the woman, but never thought she would be interested.  

She realized his attention, but never thought of him as a lover. He was far too young.  "He wouldn't really look at me like that, could he?" she thought.




He was 35, she was 61.  Yet, they came together in a whirlwind of heated passion.  Each moment together meaningful, creating an unspeakable bond.

The love apparent. The love making beautiful.  They connected on all levels. It was real.  

One day he says to her, "I can't. I simply can't do this anymore.  I can't get over the age difference."  They both cry, they make passionate love and he walks away...... in silence. 

She is in disbelief.  
She is speechless.  
She is lost.




A week of no communication and she can barely handle it.  She missed her daily check-ins.  She wondered, "Is he still thinking about me?  Does he still long to be in my arms?"

Why can't love be easy?

If we feel a connection, why can't we follow our hearts without complications?

This story is true.  The pain apparent within this woman's words, yet her eyes sparkled as she talked about her young lover.  Her love for him was real and pure.  

I listened with an open mind and an open heart.  I relished in her tail of love and care.  

I could relate, I understood.  An unrealized loved, left in the abyss of the unknown. 




Where does this unfulfilled love go? 

I thought long and hard about this when I decided to tell this woman's story.  I knew, if I was going to do her love story justice, I needed to tell the tale and express why this type of love is just as important, if not more, than a love that is fulfilled.

What happens in most love stories, two people come together, they fall in love and often destroy one another, after being in a long term relationship. 
Two people find their love and lose their love for each another.  
It happens over and over again.

A love that does not cycle through all it's stages, is left in it's purest form and sits unfulfilled, warm with excitement and hope.  

An unfulfilled love is good, it is untainted, it is still vulnerable. 
This love is the sweetest of all love.  It is the one love that will remain alive forever in each person's heart.  

As Tragic as it may be, it is indeed the best love anyone can receive. 



Comments

Most Shared Post