Whack a Mole (The Dating Game)

Dating using online dating apps is like playing a game of Whack a Mole. 

It doesn't matter which app you are using, when you are done with one guy, there is another dude ready to pop up. 

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

A few of my absolutely favorite lines have easily forced me to Whack the men right off my phone and change their name to:  "DO NOT DATE!"

                                                                         WHACK!

GUY: - "I'm not ignoring you" 
ME THINKING: "I had already forgotten you."  


WHACK!


GUY:  "Snap?"  
ME THINKING: "Why dude, so you can send me your naked pics? No thanks"


WHACK!

GUY: "Where would you like to meet?"  
ME THINKING: "That's your best opening line?"  Unmatch immediately.



WHACK!


GUY:  "I want to put a kid in you."  
ME THINKING: Oh boy....seriously, a whole kid?

WHACK!

GUY: "Hey, wanna see a semi naked photo?"  
Me THINKING:  "Why, do I need one?"

WHACK!


The Guys Never look like this!!


Some guys actually have decent conversations, but than you are stuck with a horrible phone call, a horrible date or become some sort of object of their desire. 
And all I can think is when can I meet a nice, normal guy?  Do they even exist? 

WHACK!

One who has his priorities in order, one who is not self centered, one who sees me for me, and wants something real?

WHACK!

Not that I am truly looking for a serious relationship, just something that feels good on all levels.  Someone, I can just enjoy without any complications.

WHACK!

But, fortunately or unfortunately, I am selective and picky. It is hard to find a connection on multiple levels and settling is simply not an option.   

WHACK!

And, it is not only me.  I have a girlfriend who has gone out with one dud dude after the next.  She is whacking these duds left and right.  Her men are a tad older, while I am delving into the 30 something generation, she has the 50 somethings.  These men have a whole different set of values, wants and needs. And, often, they assume and expect more than the guys I have spoken with.  

Imagine that!


WHACK!




In the meantime we will Whack and Whack until one beautiful soul is left standing. 


IMAGINE THAT!!  

Comments

Most Shared Post