Bumbling Idiots


I had to do it!




I had to share these experiences.  Swiping for men on dating apps is like shopping for clothes on a 50% off discount rack, looking for those hidden treasures.  No. No. NO! Nooooo!!!! Maybe, Maybe, oh baby YES!  BIG Yes! Damn he is HOT! 

It's the Hot, Not so Hot game.  

Occasionally, you try one on for size, even though you are pretty sure it simply will not fit.  

Sometimes, I read a profile and look at a photo and think, is this guy for real? Did he really write that!? 

And than I screen shot it and share it with my friends.  I screen shot the poor suckers I dated already too.  Just for prosperity, so we can all have a good, hard laugh over it. 

A girl can laugh till she cries all evening long, sharing Bumble dudes pics. 

I am sure many eligible men can feel so immensely good about their competition. 

Trust me, Truth is always funnier than fiction.

Let's count down my top ten favorite Bumble Bees.

**************************************************

Men love to pose with their pets.  I am sure their mom or an ex-girlfriend told them it would get them lots of dates.


#10: Kitty Korner:  
(I swiped Right, because the damn kitten is totally dateable) 



#9: Duck Date: 
Gives 'duck face' an entirely new meaning.


Honary Mention: A man carrying dog around like a baby.  Damn ladies, how can anyone resist this man?



Men in Kilts:  A woman can respect a man in a skirt.  Written profiles state they love the activities while in their skirts...I mean Kilts.  


#8: Tilted Kilt



#7: Hula Kilt 



Intensity is key in an intro profile pic. Women love when you gaze longingly into their eyes. I am sure these next two guys are very nice and both will find a lovely woman.   


#6: Shirtless and Ready 
(for what I've no clue)



#5:  Country boy Charm. 
(His other photos looked more or less normal) 




Vacation gear is a must.  

"Look ladies I know how to have a good time on vacation.  Don't you want to join me on the beach or this fabulous cruise.  Be my Lucky Lady!"


#4: Banana Hammock 4 You!



#3: Flamingo Follies 
(feeling sexy yet ladies?)



Having a unique perspective on life is the best way to capture a ladies attention.  

#2: Star Gazer 
(I think his profile said he played the flute) 



Yes, this was a real profile picture.  
No explanation needed

Top Ten Bumble Bee Profile Pic

#1: No Words



Honorable Mentions Below:

Who to do and who not to do.

Let's Monkey around:

And I had to throw these two hot babes in for the fact that how could I possibly come across two men who took photos with their monkeys within a few days of posting my blog. 



They are actually not that bad looking. The men.  I say, go for the monkey men, if they can take flying monkey poop to the face, they'll put up with any woman's shit any day of the week.  Men with Monkeys get my vote!!


Read the profile.
His girlfriend is a lucky little lady. 



Comments

Most Shared Post