My Missing Piece

Every so often someone comes into our lives and makes a significant impact.   It isn't expected and always catches us off guard.

There is no explanation for the draw, yet we tend to want to know "the why."  Why has this person entered our lives at this particular time.  Why do they move us? Why do they make us feel a certain way.  Why do we give of ourselves?



What is it about the connection that changes our lives for the better.

I am so damn grateful I can feel so much for the people in my life.  Even if they disappoint me, I cherish the time they were in my life for the better.  That time is important, even if that time comes to an end.  I mean this with both my friendships and romantic interests.

There are very few people I can say I cared romantically for that have impacted who I am to the core of my being.  Often I simply move on and let the love go. I chalk it up to another bad choice in a partner.   

But a few good eggs have touched my heart in a special way.  A High school boyfriend, a college boyfriend and most recently a man who I mainly had an emotional connection with, as we lived in separate states and could never bring our relationship full circle. 

These three people truly saw me for my goodness and cared selflessly and unconditionally for me.  This is something hard to express, it simply is the way they made me feel for who I was as a person.
 
I wasn't ready when I was younger to accept this type of love, but now that I am ready, the timing still was not right.

Other than the fact that this man was very unavailable, I believe if we had meet at another time in our lives we would have found a lot of happiness together.

It is hard to explain how this even unfolded. I meet and chat with many people, especially men, all the time, but this person was different.  He penetrated an emotional wall, a space so sensitive, that I could not help but love him for that.

He was kind to a fault, caring with no boundaries, yet bound by his life choices.  Something I truly do not understand, as I live my life with very few boundaries.

What I discovered with this person, is he and I connected so flawlessly that I did not realize what had happened between us until after we parted ways. 



This is how I reflected on this situation, based on the turn of events between the two of us:

We most definitely had a soul connection. I believe our spirit vibrations were aligned.  This brought us together effortlessly.  Our paths crossed on purpose with intent.  Our communication was so in tune, we connected on all levels, as if we had known one another for lifetimes. 


After we initially met and parted ways, we sensed a loss and were drawn to continue communication.  I never intended for that to happen.  We felt each other's thoughts intensely for many weeks, after only spending a very brief time in one another's physical space. It fundamentally made no sense.

That communication evolved and we simultaneously and instinctively fell for one another.  It was the craziest, wildest and most unexpected experience ever.


It was a natural process, simple and sincere.




"I know in my heart we came together naturally, that will always be a positive piece, no longer missing and always 'a part' of me." 


Soul connections are beautiful.  When two people connect on a soul level it is effortless and easy. Neither person questions it and that connection lasts a lifetime.  However, when two souls connect in love, it is even more significant and powerful. 


The distance and circumstances forced us to go on with our lives, but this person will always stay with me.  He truly touched me in a way no one else has. 




Be open, be honest and be real with your feelings.  Emotional integrity allows us to be true to our heart and souls desires.  It allows us to live life feeling everything we are suppose to feel. 

This is why we are put on this earth, to be human, to feel and be touched by others deeply.
  
It is a gift, embrace it.






Comments

Most Shared Post