Our Pain


A very special little girl said something so profound to me this week, I chose to use her words as the focal point for this week's post.


"I wish I could take all their Pain Away"




It was such a beautiful statement, said with purity in her heart and enourmous sincerity.

I was brought to tears.

What if we knew how to ease another's pain?  

How miraculous would that be?

We have all experienced pain.  What happens when that pain is so unbearable it takes our breath away?  It stops us in lifes tracks and paralyzes us with so much fear the only thing we can focus on is how much it hurts from the inside out.

The ironic thing about emotional turmoil is no one truly knows what another is dealing with.  We tend to hide behind facades, we pretend, we smile, we cry silently.  Our eyes are vessels for the deepest waters.

We hide our pain until it's too late



They say time heals our pain, but how much time does it take and what is the purpose? 

How long until the dreath goes away? How long are we meant to endure it?

How long until we feel somewhat normal again? 

There are so many causes for emotional pain, but at the core, the hurt forever changes who we are as a person. 

It is like a dagger in our hearts and lives,
it pierces our souls forever.



I have experienced many types of emotionally pain. Some of it so unbearable I thought I would never recover.

It builds our tolerance and our strength.  It helps us realize it is not about what happens in our lives, but more about how we cope.

It is how we move on, 
And how we find purpose again.




I beleive my chosen purpose is service.  I give of myself when needed, I will give tirelessly to anyone at anytime, if needed.  If it is simply to listen and be present.  When I say, "I am here if you need anything." I mean it from the bottom of my heart, with no strings attached.


I have never turned my pain into anger or used it hurt another soul.  I have never felt compelled to transform my pain this way.  Maybe it is instincts, maybe hurting someone else simply feels unnatural.

The young girl's words have stuck with me.....

......what if we ALL had the power to take someone's pain away?

At ten years old, this young girl is already doing this.  She has already tapped into her souls purpose.



We do have the ability to care for another's soul.  We each have the tools within, and when we care for another we instinctively care for ourselves. We in turn ease our internal trauma. 

Through Compassion, Understanding
 Unconditional Love and Kindness. 



We are all part of the human experience.

We all experience the same fundemental emotions, 
but it is how we express and cope that makes us all different.   

How we choose to move forward is critical in determining our faith. 



Comments

Most Shared Post