Dating The Backstreet Boys

One day I made a decision to only 'date' younger men.  I'm not really sure how I decided this, but it was a very smart change of course for my dating life.



I learned quite a few things about myself and the 20something generation.

Chemistry is stronger and more apparent.  I'm not sure if this is because in person younger guys are more open with their sexual thoughts or if the attraction is simply stronger.  The connection feels more easily attainable.



I have also discovered, there are many interesting, intelligent, and motivated men in their 20s and early 30s.  

I know what you're thinking. I would have assumed the same thing:

"How can you have a conversation with a younger guy?"

Honestly and surprisingly, 
it has been easier and way more intriguing.

Their thought process and outlook on life is totally different.  They have a free, easier, 
fun-loving perspective. There is NO baggage, NO judgments and NO expectations on what they do or do not want. 

If there is a mutual attraction and connection they go with it, and they are honest, without a bunch of awkward rules.




I, myself, am not a rule follower.  I do not play games. I am easy going and simple want to date and have fun.  Apparently, so do all these perfectly fit, adorable young men, who happen to love older women.  

  • They have all their hair and not one is gray.  
  • Not a single younger guy has a "dad bod!"
  • They have cute names, like Kyle, Josh, Alex & Cody.
  • Many have served overseas, giving them a full appreciation towards life. 
  • Although, I am extremely particular on who makes the cut, many are eager to please in the bedroom.  Sometimes, only hearing what they want to do is better than the actual act. (sometimes)
  • Younger men thrive off of stimulating conversation because 20something year old girls are not conversationalists. (At least that's what I've been told) Those girls also play games. (Oh really??)



I can probably pass for a 30something year old woman, (which helps me in the 20something arena) but I swear, I feel younger, as I receive more attention from younger men.  Its a total win-win on all sides. 

Although, I'm still exploring this realm of dating, I look forward to seeing where it ultimately takes me, one young stud at a time.  

Being divorced in your forties absolutely has its magnificent perks. 



I honestly do not think I'll ever date in my age range again.  The thought of being with some tired, over thinking, older man, who has had his heart broken or made dozens of bad choices with "crazy" women, makes me cringe.

I have learned, younger men, compliment better. They are often more respectful and always are more relaxed. They are sweeter and some say things like, "love" and "darling" as terms of endearment, instead of "babe" and "baby."  

It's like the 1920s reincarnated into our 20something generation.  

Maybe their mommas raised them well.  

Maybe I'd be friends with their mommas

Maybe one will keep my attention.  

Maybe many will.  

Either way, 
it's been quite the eye opening experience.


The Backstreet Boys 


Ladies, I don't care how old you are, try dating a younger man, it will most definitely be a great experience just to say you tried one on for size.

I can assure you there is no shortage of 
hot, young men to go around! 



Comments

Most Shared Post