The Silence

There are actions. 

There are words. 

There is hurt.




What happens when these things compound and we can not move forward?

What happens when the damage has been done and we are no longer capable of articulating why we hurt so deeply?

We become stagnant.

We become victims of our hearts conflict.

We become silent.




We are silently hurting.  
Silently wondering how to heal.  
Silently asking ourselves the same questions over and over.

What could I have done differently?
Why do I feel so betrayed?
When will I feel good inside?
How can I heal?



Our lives are intertwined with many people: family, friends, lovers, colleagues.  We give of ourselves, we give and we give until we stop and think, am I giving too much?

Have I compromised a piece of who I am for this person?  

Have I made choices not in line with my true purpose? 

Are my intentions sincere? 

Is my role worthy?



We stop and we reflect.  And when we quiet the noise in our minds, we become silent.
In the silence we reevaluate these relationships.  We reevaluate who we have become. 

What happens when someone attacks our character intentionally or unintentionally? 

What happens when someone's actions or words hit a nerve so sensitive we stop and wonder how we allowed this person to hurt us?



Is it because deep down we cared, cared so deeply we allowed ourselves to be vulnerable, to be exposed and therefore to be hurt.

I have found so much solace in my relationships over the last year and a half.  I have reflected deeply the relationships that have impacted me the most.  They have all touched me in different ways. More often, for the better.

I have had conflict.  It stems from myself and outwardly has changed me.  Changed me for the better.  I am learning to be better.  I am learning how my own actions have hurt others, how my own words have touched others.  How my choices have changed lives.

My intentions are pure, yet always questioned.  

I may not be as sensitive as some, but I am intuitive and I am reflective.


As I reflect, I am silent.  

From the silence comes my truth. 
In the silence, I find my voice. 
My voice is loud, my words are clear.

Listen to your voice in the silence.
Stay calm and listen to it again. 
It will guide you and I will assure you, it will bring you the destiny you desire most.

Choose wisely and the darkness will fade.

Your light will always shine from the Silence.  


Comments

Most Shared Post