Who are these Characters

Character #1: 



I call him my stalker.  

He called me a lot and talked about himself extensively, assumed my time was his and followed me around the state.  Ok, just once, to St. Augustine.

He did help me out with some promotion which I am very grateful for.  However, we needed to establish some very crucial boundaries.  I may re-establish this relationship after I post this blog, but on a friendship only basis.  He was actually cool to party with, except for the stalking aspect.


Character #2: 



This potential suitor was stuck in his past. He did have something very nice and sweet about him, but I found myself playing therapist on our phone calls.  We'd be better as buds.  He did make me laugh and referred to me as his wife to hotel staff which they believed. That just made me laugh harder.  The guy has a good heart, even with all his quirks.  


Character #3: 


Has become a very good, sincere, dependable, real friend.  

When I got over the whole, "are you still trying to get with me vibe, " we connected as two single people, who happen to be of the opposite sex and our relationship took a twist for the better.  

There is mutual care and understanding, which is what a good friendship should be.  I have learned a lot about myself through this person and he has proven that he is genuine time and time again.  

We are able to help each other out on business endeavors which has been a extra special perk to this relationship.


Character #4




I should know better than to trust a sales guy, but we had mutual people in common from town.  What he didn't know was I had an insider from my online world.

Our first meeting was great.  Second not so much.  

My insider shared the guy had a girlfriend and the guy told half the staff he scored with me the same night I bought my Jeep. Not true. Not my style. Ironically, he didnt score at all. 

Life goes on, but don't screw over your local blogger, she'll 'nail' ya right back. And to think all  the business I would have sent him, if he would have only been truthful. 

Although, things didn't work out with my "Wild Characters" I did get some great stories. Maybe I simply prefer my 20 year olds. Less maintenance. 

I always tell people if I have taken the time to write about you, you made a sincere impression.  If I write about you it's because your character is outstanding and characters make for good stories.  I appreciate everyone for who they are at the core regardless of who they show the world. 
  
We all have a story and we are all interesting in our own way.  
How we portray that story is up to us!

Comments

Most Shared Post