Lets Get Real : Taking our Time

One thing I have learned in my life is what you put out into the Universe will ultimately come back to you in waves.


Nurture your friendships
Love unconditionally
Give respect before expecting it
Listen to other's intent
Be kind
Be honest

What I have discovered, is that the right 'type' of people will stick by you and stand by you, no matter what.



They will accept you for who you are, love you entirely and care for you effortlessly, during the best and worse of times.

Life is short and Life is Precious.


Taking our time and being sincere in our heart's desires is a delicate balance of truth and understanding. 

Taking our time to listen to the voice within is crucial to feeling our intuition and finding peace.

 

Taking our time to be our authentic selves is more important than anybody else's perceptions of what is real.

I have experienced death, sexual abuse, betrayal, battery, emotional abuse, abandonment.  Name it. I have lived through it.

I have survived. I haven't died. I haven't killed. I haven't hated. I haven't forgotten who I am.

I have continued with confidence to be true to my core.



We never truly know anyone 100%. We can not know everyone's hardships and everyone's pain and their sadness. Most importantly, we do not know how everyone evolves into the person that they are.  We only know what they put out in the world and what they show others.  

Strength comes from overcoming and overpowering those hardships.

We are capable of becoming more sincere and being better, with a pure heart, despite those hardships. The hardships only test our resolve.

When people have vindictive motives I stop and I ask myself: "Why? What have they endured to change their behaviors and be less human?"




We can not change or alter a person's actions.  We can, however, change our reaction to their behavior.

We are all the same. 
Live without judgments.
Those judgments will haunt you. 

Most importantly, do not hate on a person with a public forum for writing. They will most definitely call you out with integrity...... Or Not.


Comments

Most Shared Post