Tornadoes

I often hear men talk about their crazy ex-girlfriends or ex-wives.  Or they blatantly put all women in the same category and claim 'all women are crazy!'

That makes me laugh.  I look them in the eye and say, "Not ALL of them!"


Based on my own personal experiences, I have crossed paths with my share of crazy women.  

My ex boyfriends, ex wife: Total NUT job!  (I had VM to prove this.) I vowed never to be with a guy who had an ex-wife again, but that didn't quite work out the way I planned.


My girlfriend recently shared a story with me about a friend she just dumped because she was a crazy, nasty bitch.  I introduced them too.  Boy, did I feel a tad bad.  But, I understood where she was coming from. I honestly explained, "I didn't know she was THAT crazy."


I have had my share of crazy friendships.  My ex husband use to tell me I attracted all the 'crazy ones.'  He was only a little bit right. There were a few who were totally ridiculous, crazy was most definitely an aspect of their personality.



I have since done a better job of screening my friendships.  Less crazy, more sanity. I can't help it.  I'm nice. I'm accepting. I like people for their positive attributes. I tend to ignore the crazy stuff. 

I have often referred to these friendships as tornadoes.  Those friends who have a lot of drama.  Life is one haphazard after another.  Basically, since I'm a fixer, they come to me. 
I may not fix their life, but I'll give some raw, honest advice. Sometimes they actually listen to it too. 


  
Than their are those super crazy bitches. The ones you hear about from other people.  The ones that I am so happy to NOT be that dude dating these nut jobs.

Like the 20 something year olds who call continuously and blow the guys phone up, all the while wondering why he ignores her repeatedly.

A friend of mine shared a story about her ex-husband.  He broke up with his girlfriend twice.  She blew his phone up all the time and stalked him, to the point where he took her back twice and ultimately married the crazy ass bitch.  

That didn't end well. 



Once proven crazy, always damn crazy!   

Often men can be manipulated.  However, sometimes it is easier to take back what they already know instead of rolling the dice on a crazier bitch. 


One of my girlfriends described the pattern of manipulation as "The Three Ts."


Triangulation- Tribulation - Tornadoes

Triangulation - Pull a 3rd party in to the said drama.

Tribulation - There is never a peaceful action. 

Tornadoes - The emotional whirlwind of chaos.

The thing is: Crazy Bitches do NOT know they are crazy.  As much as everyone else around them are aware of it, they continue to do that crazy shit and no one clues them in.  They lie, play on people's emotions, are vindictive, controlling and hateful.  Everyone else is the problem. They take no responsibility for their own actions. 

There are many various forms of crazy. I only used a few examples above. 

The Crazy Bitch.
The Crazy Ass Bitch
The Crazy Stupid Bitch.
The Crazy Stupid Cunt Bitch
The Crazy Fuckin' Dumb Ass Bitch
The Crazy Stupid Dumb Ass Cunt Bitch.

What is the definition of insanity?


The reason they spin out of control, like a tornado, is they do the same thing over and over and never learn a lesson.


They just spin and spin. 
Ultimately, they end up alone or depressed.

Happiness never comes.  

Think to yourself:

Am I crazy bitch. 
Or is my heart warm? 

Stop the Insanity!
Change your game! 







Comments

Most Shared Post