Take Nothing For Granted

I learned early in life, take nothing for granted. You know nothing of another souls journey.



And most importantly:

It is not What you know, or Who you know, but HOW you know them.

I have recognized strong relationships that have transcended many lifetimes.

I have resided in New York most of my life. I have also lived in Texas and Georgia and now I am rooted in Florida.  These lives include high school, college, multiple jobs and of course family.

I have traveled extensively around the world and made friends along the way.  We stay in touch.  I'm not sure how or why this happens so effortlessly, but it does.
  

I'm grateful for the ease of making new friends and allowing those connections to stick.  I am still amazed at how these friendships can pick up at anytime, as if it were yesterday.  Whether it's in a text, a phone call or in person, it is uncanny, yet very fulfilling. 

Many of my prior life friendships read my writing and message me about it. I am always honored when I have learned something I have written has helped or inspired someone else.  No only regarding divorce, but in other areas of their lives as well.  



Locally, I often get approached out of the blue, when I'm out and about in my small Florida town.  I take for granted how many people ready my blog, and am always awe struck at the positive feedback I continually receive.  I have discovered how kind people can truly be. 

Words that inspire me, trickle down and ripple into the lives of others.  They get repeated, they get shared, but most importantly they get read by so many people, in so many different parts of the world.  This for me is important.  The reach I have obtained across countries and oceans.



Ironically, life takes all of us for twists and turns.  We are taught valuable life lessons.  We meet wonderfully amazing individuals as well as those who teach us valuable life lessons.  Specifically, about the type of person we want to be and choose to share our lives with, even if only a moment.

Take Nothing And No One for Granted. 



Whether, it is an ex spouse, an ex lover, a former friend or an estranged family member, those relationships are also important and still purposeful.  

We encounter beauty and ugliness. We meet lovely and tortured souls.  We cross paths with the Einsteins and the Bimbos of the world, yet this is what makes our lives so miraculous. 



In birth and in death we bless all these souls as they unite back into the life force of energy we are all immersed in. 

Be still.  Be calm.  

It is all for the ultimate good of life and love.

Comments

Most Shared Post