The Person Within : Manifesting Energy

I ran into a lady who knew me from a singles group I started last summer.

She instantly recognized me, but couldn't remember where she knew me from.  I figured it out pretty quickly.

She started sharing her dating experiences with me.  She shared details about her lost love, she shared personal aspects of her life. People tend to tell me things, I listen, I empathize.

I gave her some advice.  
Advice I often use for myself.

Put your wishes out into the Universe.  Wait for them to come back. However, be careful what you wish for, you may get more than what you bargained for.


Why are certain people brought into our lives and we instantly vibe.  They make an impression and have an impact. 

Some people come into our lives for a short time and move on.  They experience what is needed and it's over.

I find this happens to me a lot lately, both romantically and with my friendships.  Many often share some of the most intimate details of their life. I get really close, really quick.  It happens without any control.  I embrace these moments.  



I have been told I'm safe.  People feel comfortable to tell me things.  It is who I am.  I create this safe haven of hope, a space of understanding and empathy. 

We are all struggling within.  We all have demons we are constantly taming, keeping at bay.  We have our past to reconcile, our present to live, and our future to pave.


I give of myself with the best of intentions and when people fall away I know my intent is complete.  Whatever impact I had was exactly what was needed and the relationship is complete.  Some call it our 'Souls Karma.'



Sometimes people resurface.  I always find this interesting.  I call it 'unfinished business.'  It's my favorite piece of this thing called life.  Sometimes the unfinished business is long term, other times it is short.

Who we are at the core brings people in and out of our lives.  Whatever energy we are manifesting attracts certain people at certain times. 



Be mindful of your thoughts, your words, your intent.  If you keep attracting the wrong type of souls, it is who you are within. 





Change your mind, change your heart desires, all in an instant. 



Comments

Most Shared Post