Twists & Turns

Life brings us twists and turns.  We have good days and we have bad days.

I learn the most about myself on those bad days.


The days when I feel defeated.  The days when I feel overwhelmed.  The days when I think, is this really what I want with my life.


Some days I stop and wonder if I will push forward gracefully or spiral out of control. 

Have you ever felt this way?  Have you ever just stopped and wondered if you can go on?



For each day I am stuck, it seems to push me forward a few steps, back to a state of stability and bliss. In an instant, I'm right back on track, without a care in the world. 

What I discover, as I reflect, is the answers are always right there with me, every step of the way.  

What I am sensing, what I intuitively know to be true is always correct. I have this epiphany of, 'Wow, I was dead on accurate in what I was feeling and thinking at the exact right time.'


Sometimes a big dose of reality is thrown at us and we stand there dripping in the raw truth.
 
These are the moments I look most forward to.  These are the most vital revelations in our lives. They are what shape us from the inside out.


 
The lessons are simple:

Stick with those you trust.

Love unconditionally to only those who love you back.

Be authentic and real, 
even in the wake of disappointment. 

Your truth will reveal itself in a heartbeat. 

Never underestimate the power of true friendships.  They will protect you through thick and thin.  


Comments

Most Shared Post