Penisatus

Penisatius translation: 
Taking a Hiatus from men!



I have finally reached my limit. 

I reached my fill of cheesy pick up lines, presumptuous men, ridiculous expectations and the mere fact that just when I think I have heard it all, I'm hit with something new.

Best Pick up Line I just heard:

"Your name should be gillette bc you’re the best a man can have."

It really makes no difference if I'm on a dating site, out in public or if the guy is already married, the lines are wildly entertaining. 

I find my reaction lately is indifference.  I stop caring.   

This is why:

*How often on a dating site does a guy invite himself over?

Quite often! (The answer is always a big fat No!)

*How often do the words, beautiful, gorgeous, sexy or cute pass through a message, and I think, but you haven't even met me. 

*How often do I hear, you smell or look good, yet the guy does not even know my name.

*Best of all, the ones, who already know me, and may actually have an interest....however taking me on a real, actual, bonafide date seems so far in left field.

What if they actually showed that they cared? 

Is chivalry truly dead?

I always, without a doubt, appreciate flattery. I am sometimes blown away at the forwardness, and I think, 'Wow!' That was really bold. 

However, it no longer feeds my ego, it does not make me feel any different about myself.  I simply do not need it. 

When did  I stop caring? That mistifies me.

Or am I seeking something more substantial outside of my appearance? 



I made a conscious decision to 'do me' a few weeks ago. I truly felt I was neglecting my deeper needs being happy with myself, by myself. 


I do not NEED a partner, oppose to popular belief.  As much fun as I have had dating, it started to become more of a task. 


I am a very good date at my best,  however, I soon discovered something eye opening. 

Many men do not really care about getting to know me, they only care about whether or not I like them, or how I make them feel and is it enough to get me in bed? 


Maybe that sounds shallow, but ultimately isn't that the end game for most men?  

Maybe I have become cynical or worse - jaded!

I also began questioning what I truly wanted.  Do I want or need a relationship?  

What are my true motives?

Attention? Sex? Love?

That's the thing.  I've become so indifferent, I stopping desiring the attention, and I certainly didn't need to listen to these guys talk on and on about themselves while on a date. It had become a viscous cycle.

I am bored to tears with men, ALL MEN!  

(Not my male friends, that's a totally different ball game)

And I digress. 



So a Penisatius is my current status.  (Facebook needs a relationship status for this.)

I'm good. 
I'm independent.
I'm single.

Happy, Healthy and on a Hiatus!


A PenisHiatus

Life is full of excitement, I choose to grab life by the balls and be the best version of myself possible. 

Penisfree! 🤭

Comments

Most Shared Post