The Situation


I embrace uncomfortable situations until they become comfortable.

Every so often we cross paths with people who are intertwined in our lives for a season and then conflict erupts.



How we manage and move through and pass the conflict is important in maintaining a healthy life balance. 

When we see these people, are we cordial, friendly or forgiving?  Do we secretly hate, and wish them harm or do we simply just let it go?


I personally never harbor any negativity towards those I shift gears with.  However, if you cross me hard, are dishonest and reveal your true colors, I will not give a second chance.  

    Sometimes, it is just better that way.


I have a friend who was shut out of a person's life recently, after sharing three years of her life with them.

They had a professional relationship, however, she felt they had also formed a strong friendship.  She truly thought, she was upfront and honest about her decision to make a change to their professional relationship.  

The person did not feel a need to keep my friend in their life.

In an instant she was shut out through social media.  The relationship severed in a few simple clicks.


This has also happened to me.  I believe initially it hurts.  It's a slap in the face.  However, I have since learned that when someone chooses to remove themselves from your life, it is always more about their own personal journey.  It is less about our own.


More often than not, things come full circle and occasionally the adversity will pull people closer together.

I rarely cut people out of my life, but in cases when I have, there is always an extremely good reason, I shed it and move on.  No explanation needed.

I have discovered at this stage of my life, I want good, positive happy people in my world.  The kind who care and cherish their relationship with me. These are the people we care for through thick and thin.

Those people who will always give you a pass.  The people who know your dark side, but still love you and see all the good and value in who you are.

Find the right people in your world.   If some fall away, that's okay.  That is part of this everlasting joy and journey we call life.

Never be afraid to speak your truth, at all cost, as this life is precious, and those with the loudest voice will be heard.  😂

Forget the fallers, Embrace the lovers

Comments

Most Shared Post