Without Anticipation

I have no more anticipation for what the future holds.




I live in the moment.  

I live for the now!

There is a delicate balance between being mindful of the now and being prepared for what is going to come.

When there is:

Zero Anxiety.
Zero Worry.
Zero Sadness.

Only Being.


You have made enormous strides in this thing called life.


I use to have all of the above. 

I had anxiety.
I had worry.
I had sadness.

Sometimes all at once, 
sometimes one at a time.

It was all consuming.
I eventually found balance. 
I found my peace. 

I believe we all experience these states at one point in our lives, many of us never find that peace we are all seeking.

I found it through my outlets:

I wrote.  (I still write)
I shared. (I still share)
I was truthful. (I am still truthful)


Most importantly I am truthful with myself about my needs and my desires.

It does not mean I can not be hurt.
It does not mean I am not mindful of my actions.
It does, however, mean I keep a hard grasp on my current state of mind. 

I found sanctuary in walking away from those things that no longer serve me.

I found peace in forgiveness. 

Forgiving those who wronged me, but most importantly, I forgave myself for my own vulnerabilities.


I embraced my moments of weakness and I did not drown in them.  

I knew my own strengths as well as my own weaknesses.

There is a balance for when to be a mirror for those who need it and when to be stronger and lead.

There is always a delicate life balance.


No longer do I need to apologize for my actions, my thoughts or my words.  My position is always sincere, my good and my bad are authentic.

You do not need to love nor hate me, you do not need to accept nor understand me.  You may choose as you wish.  

However, if there is judgment, I will judge you equally.  Yet, if there is purity, you will have my heart.

Anticipation for the future is when we are not settled in our now, we are not at peace with who we are, what we desire and how we will 'be'.

Remove the anticipation and the 'rest' will simply fall gracefully. 

All that will be left is our instincts as human 'beings.'

Comments

Most Shared Post