Intentions

I have told so many people lately, to 'keep your intentions pure'.



What you think and what you do must be in sync.  If you desire one thing and act differently, you will confuse the universe and not get anything even close to what you remotely desire.




Here is a perfect example of what NOT to do:

I have a friend and he is thinking of marriage.  He has a unique soul inspired connection with a younger woman.  He, however, still wants the attention of another woman he was recently seeing. 

These thoughts caused conflict.  

He had conflict with both women trying to sort out  what he truly needed or in reality 'wanted.'  

The Universe will cater to your deepest desires, but if you shift or think against those desires, it will change outcomes and could indeed alter destiny, creating a new path, and a new destiny.  

This may all seem like nonsense.  You may be thinking: 

"Are you for real?" 

"Is this true?" 

"Can it be that easy to get what we want?"  

I believe it can. 



I have had people witness my own life transform.  I have manifested entire dreams within.  I have always received exactly what I wished.

I haven't always wished the exact correct details and had to make changes along the way, however, if I was consistent with my desires,  the right people and situations dropped on my lap.  

Practically out of thin air.



This has happened with jobs, with moves, with lovers, with friends.   I have always been crystal clear with what I wanted out of life and stuck with it.  I believe I mastered Universal energy from a young age after experimenting with what works and what doesn't work.  I have seen some amazing things come to light as well.  

Start by writing down or thinking what you want.  In order of importance.  Do NOT simply write: I want love or I want money or I want peace.

Be specific: 

I desire a job that......
I desire a man or woman who ......  
I desire ...... for my .....

And list traits and details.
Be clear and most importantly be honest. 

What I have learned, is once I'm sure about exactly what it is that I desire, I let that go and I keep strong faith that all will unfold naturally. 



I have done this with my current job.  I had a specific idea on what I needed to move forward. My recruiter called me out of the blue within weeks and I was hired on the spot for my current job.  As if the position was waiting for me to come claim it.

Regarding my current living situation.  I desired a 3 bedroom condo and tried to purchase a unit above me.  That didn't work out, with all the efforts made to secure the deal.  I let it go.  Two weeks before my lease was ready to be renewed, on my 2bdrm unit, I inquired and learned a 3 bedroom unit was available for rent.  It was the easiest decision I had made, well worth the effort of moving. I got what I wanted, but not the way I had initially thought it would happen.

Finally, the love interest, currently  in my life.  He and I had a thirty day window in which we did not see or speak to one another. The time apart was crucial to align us.  I knew, without a doubt, the day would come when we'd run into one another and we would start fresh and our timing would fall into place effortlessly.

During the time we were apart, I was clear on my desires.  I missed him tremendously and was sure I wanted him in my life. I didn't call or contact him.  I waited patiently for our time to come together naturally.  



That was the important piece.  
I was patient. 

Be honest with yourself, in thoughts and with your words to others.  

After you have made your life choices.....

LET THEM GO! 



Nothing can be forced.  
Events will always unfold naturally.

Trust your gut or intuition.  
It will lead you to things to help the outcome fall to you.  

Watch and wait, and always, always Be Faithful. 

 

Comments

Most Shared Post