The Colorful People

The best part of living are the colorful people in our lives.  The Happy Clams, the Moody Messes, The Loving Lushes, The Passionate Prayers, The Fabulously Funny.  They each bring something significant to the table of life, our hearts and our souls.


They bring joy, laughter and love. 
They may also bring tears, sadness and hardship.  

Never Give Up on the difficult ones.  


I'm one of those people who is determined with my relationships, in life and with anything I put my mind to.

I believe conflict brings people closer and I rarely burn bridges unless the circumstances are dire.  I take chances on everyone in my life, I do it with purpose.  

Our past shapes who we are and how we handle our present.  How we have been treated, usually mirrors how we treat those in our lives.

Have you ever met someone and thought: 'Wow, they must have had a rough childhood,' based on their words or behavior.  It sparks a cord and makes you wonder where they have been.


I always attempt patience before judgment.  
We often do not know anything about the people in our lives, especially as we get older and meet older and older individuals.  Their past is a story we only uncover with time.  


Never give up on the ones who need you the most.  If life was always meant to be easy and perfect, we'd be bored and complacent.  At times we need the struggles, we need the hard stuff especially during times when we don't necessarily have all the answers.

Even without 'The Whys' we always have "The Will."  Most importantly we have a choice.  We can choose to walk away when things get difficult or we can choose to stand by and give until we know we no longer have anything left to offer.  

   
Take the chance on someone totally different this week, you may be surprised at what you uncover and how they may change your life for the better.  

The future holds the truth.  

You'll look back and understand "The Whys" later. 




Comments

Most Shared Post