Trust Your Gut

Ever get that nagging feeling that something isn't right? You intuitively know what is about to happen or you can feel when someone isn't being truthful.

It may be slight or strong.  It may be often or occasionally.  It's real and strong and important.  

Many of us are so consumed with our lives, work and kids (fury kids too) we often lose our fundamental human instincts which protect us from the most basic harm in nature.


Our ability to navigate the world without fear is displaced when we lose our intution. 

We react with uneasy feelings, instead of trusting what is real.

I'm not sure when I mastered my intuition.  It's possible I had validation when I was younger and realized my thoughts linked appropriately with my feelings.

Eventually, with more and more accurate scenarios I figured out I wasn't crazy, simply sensitive and capable of trusting my inner voice.  There are times I have ignored it, only to be slapped back and reminded I was correct.  

I think when my internal truth is so strong and so intense and I can't shake those feelings, I continue to seek the actual truth, until I have my answers.  When those answers are revealed and in sync with my gut, those are the most vital and beautiful moments in my life.



It's less of a crystal ball and more of an extension cord to Universal Truth Energy.
We have everything we need at our disposal, at any given moment in time.  

We can be secure, stable and safe.  


  
How can we learn to be better at it?  How can we fine tune our god given gifts?  

Trust and understanding, while finding our calm center within. We must learn to trust ourselves first.  And always remember, our own truth is different than another person's truth.  

Do NOT take advice from anyone, unless you are sure that person has your best truth at heart and not simply using their own truth as a map to help you.  

Our guidance is always within.











Comments

Most Shared Post