Friendships

Friendships come and go.

Some are essential in our growth as being happy humans 

The friendships we keep are the ones we need or cherish.  


The ones that fall away are the ones that have come full circle and ran their course.  

Some people have few friends and focus on family or keep their circle tight.  Others have multiple friendships that cycle back and forth.


Ever run into an old friend, your lives were busy and you lost touch, yet you come back together, as if no time has past.  Those are the friendships that are outstanding in life.  


The people in our life who challenge us, make us feel good, or make us feel loved, are the ones we continue to maintain through thick and thin.  

These are the people who see us for who we are, even in the mist of weakness, sadness, anger and hurt, and the always love us. They are the best kind of friendships.


What always inspires me, are the friendships that blossom quickly and become beautiful in time.  

I lavish in many friendships, all types of personalities and from all walks of life.  I don't necessarily seek them out, they organically come into my life at the time I need them most.  

The feelings are naturally formed mutually.  
They don't necessarily need to be similar to me, that is the best part.  


I love understanding people for who they are, even if we are very different. Occasionally, people have asked me, 'why are you friends with this person' or 'I don't understand what you two have in common.'   

My response is usually, they are loyal, or they make me laugh, or they are an exceptional human.  It isn't necessarily black and white for me.  


I'm open and it brings a unique energy to allow the spirit around me to be freeing allowing people come into my life without resistance. 

Free your spirit.  Don't question the unknown or uncommon.  Love unconditionally and love without boundaries.

You'll be surprised who falls in your path.




Comments

Most Shared Post