People are going Nuts

Is it just me or are people going a little batty?


I have a few points of proof.

I overheard people fighting below me, while sitting on my Balcony.  Not a full blown fist fight, but an argument.  People somehow are getting heated over things, they normally would not get heated about.

I was at my community pool one evening.  A mom was agitated with her daughters. A little loud discipline, you could hear the frustration in her voice elevate. I believe an F bomb was dropped at least once. Maybe she had been drinking.


Can you blame her?  Home with the kids for two weeks with no end in sight.  I think most moms home with their kids are currently drinking. 

There's a convenience store downstairs from where I live. There is a refrigerated cooler for drinks, much of it alcoholic.  It's a tight fit in that walk in cooler.  People do not like to be on top of one another in there.  They get irritated and angry if you get too close.  Sometimes, there are unpleasant words.


Is it fear that's settling in?
The unknown of how long this new life will exist for us.  I'm not sure.  

People are unsettled.

People are going a little nuts.


I really don't know what to think, but I am observant.  I'm watching and paying attention to the new world around us.

It's a little unnerving, yet there's nothing we can do.  But we can be open and we can be kind.

We are all in this together.  We are all dealing with the same uneasiness.  Let's just hope that the end of this new world is near.

Be safe. Be healthy. Be good. 



Comments

Most Shared Post