One at a Time


Among the debates, the arguments, the different of opnions - When do we finally find peace? 

Peace of Mind.
Peace & Love
Peace in Life.


We all seek salvation.  We all want to feel safe.

I had a few interesting conversations this week regarding current events and our lives.

Sometimes the hard stuff is less hard when we have those conversations and are honest with ourselves about what is truly keeping us unsettled.




It's the hard stuff that evokes much needed change.  

Change our minds.
Change our ways.
Change our hearts. 

Find a new Perspective.



I have had moments of total bliss, in what I call 'my new found lease on life"

I never knew I could uncover so much more strength and power based solely on:
 A change of mind, A change of way, and A change of heart, based on what I was choosing for myself in life.

The minute I changed my ways, the doors of opportunity opened up and I discovered this unprecedented peace within.  It became obvious why my pass would catapult me into my future life, and my future is NOW.

The state of NOW is such a powerful perspectice and place to be.

It has taken away all fears.
It has taken away all anxiety of what's to come.
It has brought heighten awareness.
It brought calm.  

Nothing hurts, nor offends me.  
Everything feels good.  Even the stuff or conversations that could bring discomfort,  do not.




I do not know how to coach or help others find this state of peaceful mind, but I am certain it is attainable for everyone.

I believe in all conflict, all negativity, and all perceived evil, there is good that comes through.  It comes with purpose. In the wake of catrsophy, there is an awkwening.




That, for me, is how all evil can change form.  

In this we must stay focused on the good, stay clear on a path of hope and be certain of our intent.

We must lift one another in spirit, but also encourage one another's truth to be told, with care.

Do not tolerate those who lie to others or to themselves.

Do not accept anyone less than who you deserve in your time and space.

Be understanding of their journey, but without judgment.  Be the example, not the burden.



I want peace for everyone from within.
I want Happiness for everyone from within.
I want Healing from everyone from within.

It always begins from within, and that is how we shine our light on others, and pull our society from the darkness.  

One Beautiful Soul at A Time









Comments

Most Shared Post