Consistency

No one could ever accuse me of not being forthcoming or honest.  


Some may not always like my delivery, but nobody could ever claim I wasn't truthful.  

My message always on point.  

I have learned to be more cautious in how I speak my truth, but the intent is always consistent.




No matter who crosses my path, if we fall away and come back full circle, the individual will get the same person.  It doesn't matter what happened, you will still see the same me, despite my personal growth. 

You may choose to see me with a different or new perspective, but I can assure you, I'm the same person.  

I am consistent.




I'll give you judgement free friendship, until boundaries are crossed.  Once you change, I fall away.  

That is a constant.




Because of this I have found some of the most beautiful souls come into my hemisphere.  The most loving humans come to share my space and I theirs. 

For this, I am grateful.   I have tremendous gratitude for how often the Universe has brought me the most perfect humans at the most perfect times and without warning.

Like clock work when someone falls away someone new walks into my life.  Sometimes it is an old friend, sometimes it is an acquaintance, maybe a friend of a friend.  On a unique occasion it is someone brand new, like a gem dropped on my lap. 

My life is like a well oiled machine.  I can't explain why or how this comes to be, it just does.  It boggles my mind how effortless this occurs.

If a toxic person gets removed, instantly a healing soul steps in.  It's a unique synergy, the light always prevailing over the darkness.  

Each soul connection becomes more beautiful and sweeter than the last.  This, of course, is a blessing.

I will be kind and open for as long as I am able.  This invites many into my wide-world, but not without risk. 

I will find all the goodness and cherish it with all my heart.  This is often fruitful.

However, once there is an energy shift, through hurt, anger or judgement, it changes the relationship.  It changes the fundamental building blocks of how the relationship began.  

The foundation fractures or breaks and the relationship is dissipated.   It transforms and changes course.  Yet my essence never changes. 



I am always consistent.  

Growth comes with knowing where you stand and how you stand with whom.  

Do not be fooled that everyone is honest.  Some people are not.  They only show you want they want you to see.  Most people hide in fear of not being liked or loved.

That fear rules their world and destroys self esteem. The fear continues to build up and creates anger and more uncertainty.




Occasionally, when I hear bad press, I smile and wonder what is going on with that person.  Nothing I necessarily did.  Could have been guilt by association.  Could be a number of things.  Those who truly 'get' my world, my thoughts, my kindness, know they have my loyalty, my heart and my love.  

Those who choose to hide get nothing.

Be cautious on who and where your judgments fall.  It'll come full circle, like a boomerang, and crash back onto your own world.  














Comments

  1. You are one of the most beautiful souls I have met and I am forever grateful that the universe has brought you back into my life xo �� ~ Jen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love you to pieces ❤ Jen!! I'm so thrilled we are here for each other now. Timing is everything!! Life is so precious, and our relationships are so important 💛 to thrive. You are most definitely one of the beautiful souls I was referring to in this piece. 💞

      Delete

Post a Comment

Most Shared Post