Trust the Process

We all have a plan.

The question is: "Do we map that plan consciously or subconsciously?"


Do you ever wake up and think,

"What will my future hold?"

We all tend to fantasize or day dream about our future or a different life.

There are those times we can not quite put the square peg into the round hole.

This is a mistake we often make.


What we thought we wanted isn't really what we needed.  

What we thought we needed isn't quite what we wanted.

There are times we hold all our pegs (perspective) so tightly, we forget that if we let go, new pegs will turn up when we least expect it.  Those new pegs will fit effortlessly into our lives without ever trying.


This is a sure thing.
This I have proven over and over again.

I have made decisions in my life solely on faith, as I trusted my gut, as well as the process.

We have no control over who and what will change our lives.  However, we do have control over what we allow into our lives, as well as what we no longer allow access. 


I rarely take advice, although I do tend to share aspects of my life.  I know when I'm making questionable decisions, I tend to speak my peace, out loud, to assure the Universe I am aware of my choices.  I will often continue down that path until I am ready to switch gears.



We never really know when it is time to make a change or find something that ultimately will change our minds.  

There will be no pre-warning




However, when the time does come our gut and intuition will be strong, loud and clear.  At this time there must be no hesitation only action.  

Do Not delay.
Be in the Now.
Be Present to Change.





Never discount your inner truth
 
 And aways...... 
 

 And aways...... 






Comments

Most Shared Post