Inner Visions

Are you in a good space.  How did you envision your life to be?  Have you ever had visions of a totally different life?


I personally keep an open mind and lead with my heart and my emotions. 

If something feels right I move forward. If it feels wrong, I move away. 


There is no rhyme or reason to my madness, but what I have learned is, my methods work for me.  Even in the midst of unsettled chaos, I embrace the emotions for what they are, the good always balancing the bad.

How do we trust ourselves? 
How do we trust those around us?


We never know without any doubt if our actions or words or feelings are on par.  

Or do we?

What if we simply trust?
Trust our inner voice.
Trust our surroundings.
Trust our journey.


Without self trust we will never be in sync with our spirits greater good.  We won't feel good. We won't find our whole being.  

I speak from experience.

I have been unsettled. 
I have been emotionally distraught.
I have felt anger, sadness, and anxieties. I have been betrayed and persecuted.

I have embraced all of this and allowed it to shape me into someone better, someone different.


In turn, the joy, the calm, the peace, the love and the forgiveness resonate.  
These states of being are never lost or forgotten, they are merely buried and pushed down by their counterparts.

How Do we combat the unfulfilling elements of our human existence?

Maybe we aren't meant to..  

Maybe we need to simply accept them for what they are.

It is, therefore we are.  


In, 'no way' does this mean, stay in negative situations, if they no longer serve you.  We must know when enough is enough.  We must know our limits, as we are meant to be fulfilled.

If we do not move on to our next destination, we will never understand how to complete our souls purpose.

Those places of difficultly are temporary, they are not meant to be our permanent destination.

Have the courage to be honest with yourself.  Be freed of all that is constricting.

This is true with relationships, both romantic and non romantic.  

This is true with our livelihood.

This is true with our health..

This is true with our day to day exsisitance

We are meant to feel good even in detrimental times. As If the ultimate goal is only to find our place of healing. 

Did you envision yourself being happy?

Do you feel good? 
Do you feel good all the time?

How do you feel right now?


Your surroundings shape who we are. Even when we are alone with our thoughts

What is your song? 
What is your scent?

How does your energy, your inner self speak to you.  


Never be afraid to change the channel of your perspective, simply to reclaim your vision.  






Comments

Most Shared Post