Threads of Truth _ Everything is fine

How often do you hear yourself saying, "Everything is fine." or "We're good" or "I'll be Okay"


When in reality you are stressed out, depressed or unfulfilled.  

You smile the smile, but inside you're crying.
 
Inside you are screaming. 

Inside you are unraveled.

The outside isn't matching the inner being and you are unbalanced.  

We have ALL felt like this. 

There is a Thread of Truth, as you desire to be fine. You desire to be okay.  You think you could be good.  However, something doesn't feel right.
 

Especially now. 
Especially in these times of uncertainty. 

Will things ever go back to 'normal?'

What really is normal? 
Normal is what we choose it to be.

That uncertainty can spiral into hopelessness, dispair, sadness. 

But Everything will be fine.  Or will it? 

What if things never go back to normal?  We must adapt, adjust, reassess our now. 

Inner peace is a practice.  
Inner wellness is a space of security that many of us never find.  

My safe space was rattled recently.  My security peneraterated.  Triggers within me were flipped one by one.  I didn't know they were being flipped until it was too late. In an Instant, I went from calm, cool and collective, to a raging, unreasonable, enraged person. 

Something rattled me to the core.  The circumstances are irrelevant. It is the ensettled space within that bothered me. 

I thought about the what and the why.  What pushed me beyond my limits?  

My past? 
My present? 
My future? 

All of the above. 

Everything is Fine. 
I'm fine. 
It's fine. 

Threads of Truth. 


We are fine most of the time.  But most of us are hanging on by a thread.  At anytime that thread can be severed and we spirial out of control. 

We spin and spin and ultimately fall.  

Do we stay down?  Or do we pick ourselves up.  Do we brush ourselves off and move on? 

We tell ourselves we're fine.  We smile and carry on.  We are somewhat okay.  But we are bruised, scarred and damaged.  

We are worn and tattered.  

We are perfectly fine.  




Comments

  1. Tagged "Titanium" | Titanium Art
    Tagged "Titanium". Tagged "Titanium" | Titsanium Art. Tagged "Titanium" | Titsanium Art. babyliss nano titanium flat iron Tagged "Titanium". Tagged "Titanium". Tagged "Titanium". titanium nitride coating service near me Tagged titanium exhaust "Titanium". Tagged "Titanium". titaum Tagged "Titanium". Tagged titanium mens rings "Titanium".

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Most Shared Post