Legs 4 Ladies

If you 'got' my Dics 4 Days post.  You will love my Legs 4 Ladies post. 

Just when I thought it could not get any better than seeing penis photos, it turns out legs are something to be fancied in the dating world. 




I had no idea this was a thing.  I was sent a leg photo once, and chalked it up to a fluke. However, my single girlfriends have also received leg photos.  I was floored.  Is this a really a "thing"??

Are these photos sexy?  

Is this something ladies are looking for?  

Is this an alternative to the dic pic?  

A sneak peak of what's to come?

I must know the truth behind these leg photos. 

And what will be next, Butt Bombs?  I did get a butt once, it was not an attractive butt at that.  I stopped the conversation immediately.  If the butt was hotter, I may have reconsidered.  




But, back to these legs.

I debated.  

Should I do another collage with many warnings? 

Do I simply post these through my blog?

Do I do a count down, like in my Bumble Men post? 

Would a rating scale for each leg work, as each leg is special in and of itself?  

As perplexed as I am wondering why men would send a leg or two, it is important to understand this behavior is real and relevant in the dating world.  Male legs being sent to females is most definitely a hot topic. 

I personally feel, leg photos are more of a turn off than a dic pic.  It makes me think, there are some super strange men out there taking leg pics. 

However, maybe there are females taking worse pics and I simply know nothing about this side of what is going on.  I may need to survey men.  "What is the strangest photo a woman has sent to you?"

And with no further ado, here are the infamous leg photos you are all waiting for:


Single Leg For you, My Lady
Totally looks like this dude is missing a toe!


All Clean Leg for you, My Lady
This photo still creeps me out. 
WTF? WHY?



My Lovey Beefy Leg & A Foot for you, 
My Lady
Is this Sexy?
I'm not sure I understand.


Hey My Lady - Wanna 'Chill' - w/ my Legs? 
Thank God we can see he actually has clothes on.  Whew!!


Hairless Leg For you, My Lady
I threw up a little in my mouth on this one.



My partial Leg and My Foot is 
here for you, My Lady. (in a Canoe)
The whole canoe thing, such a novelty.
Is he on another date?
That's the real question. 



Hotel Ready Legs for you, My Lady!
Who is taking this photo?
Why does he think it's share worthy?

   

Comments

Most Shared Post